General Labor VS Skilled Labor.
If you'r okay with a micro ATX (form factor/size of the board) then I would look at the fourth one down BIOSTAR A75MG. It has USB 3.0 and SATA 6.0 and it's only $49.
I've used biostar many many times but on my last computer I built I thought Id try the newest, biggest, baddest motherboards from ASRock. I made a mistake. The first one was DOA, the second lasted about a week and the third they sent me lasted just over two weeks. Not only is their products sorely disappointing but their RMA process is extremely painful. But not biostar. They have a kick ass warranty and they also have a program that if you send them any biostar MoBo weather you originally purchased it or not and they'll fix it (refurbish) and send it back for $40. Never again will I stray from the beauty that is Biostar.
If you've never used newegg, I would suggest getting used to it. They have great prices and they also have the customer reviews that you do want to look at.
I hope you found this helpful. Cheers
Comments
Post a Comment